1. How can I contact B:SM Car Parks?
• B:SM Car Parks Sales Information (season tickets, Parking Card, Bonus Card, Companies, etc.)
o Tel. 93 409 18 22 – Email: infocomercial[at]bsmsa[dot]cat
o Schedule: Working days from Monday to Friday, from 7am to 9pm.
• B:SM Car Parks Customer Service (suggestions, requests, incidents, complaints, etc.)
o Tel. 93 409 20 21 – Email: atclientbsm[at]bsmsa[dot]cat – In the 'Technical Support' section on the smou app.
- For general security reasons, the car park gates will be closed from 22h00 to 06h00.
- We recommend the use of the website and ticket machines (bank card and cash) for the payment and purchase of parking products.
- The delivery of the Tarjeta Horas product purchased online will only be made at the car park chosen for the purchase, on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 08h00 to 21h00.
- There will be no on-site deliveries of commercial parking products, residents' car park opening controls, bicycle security locks or similar products from 22h00 to 06h00.
1. What types of vehicles are accepted for season tickets?
The B:SM Parking Network offers season tickets for cars, motorbikes, bicycles and electric vehicles, except in the case of the following car parks which only accept the following types of vehicles:
• B:SM Bus Garcia Fària: special vehicles, cars, motorcycles, vans and electric vehicles
• B:SM Bus Moll d’Espanya: special vehicles and passenger cars
• B:SM Gràcia Motos: motorcycles, bicycles, electric motorcycles and electric bicycles
• B:SM Wellington-Zoo: cars, motorcycles and electric vehicles
2. Does buying a parking pass in the B:SM Parking Network give me the right to have a fixed space for my vehicle?
No, it doesn’t. When you buy a parking pass, you are guaranteed a parking space in the time slot you have contracted, but we cannot guarantee that it will always be the same.
3. I want to be a season-ticket holder with a fixed place. What do I have to do?
Contact us and we will inform you about availability and prices of season tickets with fixed place.
4. My needs for parking are not 24H. What are my options?
We know that every day is different and so are your parking needs. That's the reason that we have FlexiPark, flexible parking rates, so you can find the one that suits you. Consult FlexiPark modalities or contact us and we will inform you about availability and rates.
5. I am a subscriber and I need the invoice for this month. How do I request it?
Active subscribers of the B:SM Parking Network can access their online Private Area to manage their contracts, consult and download their invoices, consult and modify their GDPR consent and actívate and deactivate access by license place identification, among others services. Just have to do a previous registration and validation. Check the details here.
1. I have an electric car/motorbike, is there any season ticket for electric vehicles?
The B:SM Parking Network offers season tickets for electric vehicles throughout its network, you only need to fill out the form below and we will inform you about the availability and prices in the car park that interests you with no obligation.
2. How much does the recharge cost?
The existing electric recharging points in the B:SM Parking Network are part of the Endolla Barcelona electric recharging points service, the network of electric recharging points of Barcelona. Since 2021, January 18 the Price €/kWh of the energy consumed in the recharges will be that corresponds to the type of vehicle, location of the recharging point and type and time of recharging of the subscription modality contracted (right to recharge up to a máximum use of a 6 hours).
To consult the Endolla Barcelona service's payment options, click here.
3. I'm a season-ticket holder for an electric vehicle. Can I be as long as I want to charge in an electric parking socket?
No, you can’t. As a season-ticket holder for an electric vehicle, you can charge a máximum of 12 hours/day. Once this time has elapsed, you must move your vehicle to allow another season-ticket holder for an electric vehicle to charge.
4. I'm a season-ticket holder, but I don't have a season ticket for an electric vehicle. Can I use any available parking socket?
No, you can’t. As a season-ticket holder, if you don’t have a season ticket for an electric vehicle, you can’t park in the electric spaces.
5. I am a season-ticket holder, but I don't have a season ticket for an electric vehicle. What do I have to do to use the electric sockets of my car park?
You need to request the change from your season ticket to an electric mode, if available. You can do so through your user zone, email or telephone.
6. How to use the electric recharging points?
• From your smartphone go to Endolla Barcelona service in the smou app.
• Scan the QR code of the recharging point you want to activate.
• Connect your vehicle with the corresponding connector.
• Select "Start recharging" on your smartphone's screen.
7. How do I activate the changing point in the car park if I don't have coverage?
B:SM has reached an agreement with almost all telephone operators to reinforce and guarantee mobile coverage in the B:SM Parking Network. If you still cannot Access the services of smou app with mobile coverage or your company provider is Movistar, actívate airplane mode to forcé the connection to the car park Wi-Fi automatically without do anything else.
8. How do I know where there are charging stations in Barcelona?
• On the smou app
• On the Endolla Barcelona website
PARKING BY THE DAY
1. What is the Bonus Card?
The Bonus Card is a prepaid card that allows you to park your car in the car park you have chosen for the number of consecutive days you need. The time will start counting from the first activation. You can currently choose Bonus Card for 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 15 or 30 consecutive days.
2. Does the Bonus Card guarantee me a place in the chosen car park?
Yes, it does. The Bonus Card guarantees that you will have a parking space in the car park that you have chosen and according to the data that you have indicated in your reservation.
3. What is the Parking Card?
The Parking Card is a prepaid card that allows you to park your car in the entire B:SM Parking Network for the number of consecutive days you need. The time will start counting from the first activation. Currently you can choose Parking Card for 1, 3, 5 or 7 consecutive days.
4. Does the Parking Card guarantee me a place in the entire B:SM Parking Network?
Yes, it does. The Parking Card guarantees that you will have a parking space in the car parks of the B:SM Parking Network and according to the data that you have indicated in your reservation.
5. What happens if I buy a Bonus Card or a Parking Card for a specific number of days and in the end I am in the parking space longer than planned?
If in the end you are more time than you had contracted, you will only have to pay for the time you have exceeded, according to the regular rate.
6. Where can I buy a Bonus Card or Parking Card?
• On these websites: www.aparcamentsbsm.cat/en/ or www.parkingcard.cat
• At the Car Park ticket machines
• At the Car Park control room
• At the B:SM Car Parks Sales Department
PARKING BY THE MINUTE
1. How can I pay for the minute use of my car in the Car park?
You have two options:
- SMOU app: With agilPark service allowed at smou app you can manage your parking time by the minute from your mobile in a safer, more comfortable and more savings way.
- Picking up a ticket at the entrance and paying at Car park ATM before leaving it with your car.
2. What is the Hours Card?
The Hours Card is a prepaid parking hours mode that allows you to park in the entire B:SM Parking Network and pay with a discount according to the real time you have consumed. You can currently choose 25, 50 or 100 Hour Cards.
3. What happens if I buy an Hours Card for a specific number of hours and in the end I am in the car park longer than the available balance on the card?
If in the end you are more time than the available balance on the card, you will only have to pay for the time you have exceeded, according to the regular rate.
4. Does the Hours Card guarantee me a place in the entire B:SM Parking Network?
No, it doesn’t. The Hours Card doesn’t guarantee you a place.
5. What does the expiration date of the Hours Card mean?
The expiration date of the Hours Card is the deadline until which yu can use your Hours Card. One the expiration data has arrived, the Hours Card will be invalidated.
6. For which vehicles can I use the Hours Card?
You can use it to pay for parking by the minute for passenger cars, electric vehicles, motorcycles and bicycle.
7. Where can I buy the Hours Card?
• On these websites: www.aparcamentsbsm.cat/en/ or www.parkingcard.cat
• At the Car Park control Office
• At the B:SM Car Parks Sales Department
8. I am a customer of an establishment that has given me Time Vouchers for BSM Car parks. What can I do with them?
If an establishment has given you a Time Voucher for BSM Car parks, you can use it to pay for the time of your stay, totally or partially. You have two options:
- At the ATM in the Car park, following the instructions on the screen.
- In the SMOU app,by scanning the QR code of the Time Voucher and passing it to your 'Discount vouchers'section'. https://www.smou.cat/en/noticies/discount-vouchers
1. What is the bicipark service by BSM Parking Network Mobility Hub?
The bicipark service is an exclusive space for subscribers or day/part-time users to park their bikes in a more comfortable and safe way. The bicipark spaces are equipped with an identifier/validator to access the space and video surveillance monitoring. Consult the BSM car parks with bicipark service here.
CLICK & COLLECT SERVICE
1. What is the Click & Collect service?
The B:SM Car Park Network offers self-service lockers for collection and delivery of Amazon operator available in 29 car parks of the B:SM Network. Consult in which car park are available the Click & Collect lockers for organize your collects, here.
2. What is the refrigerated Click & Collect service?
The B:SM Car Park Network collaborates with the Barcelona Municipal Market Institute in its new order collection service, housing refrigerated lockers in 4 car parks of the B:SM Network located and provinding service in the municipal markets of La Boqueria, Sant Antoni, Sagrada Familia i Guinardó. Consult in which car park are available the refrigerated Click & Collect service to organize your collects, here.
1. I am looking for parking solutions for my company's employees. Who can help me?
We have at your disposal a commercial team that will advise you and help you find the parking solution that best suits your needs. You only have to fill in the following form and we will contact you with no obligation.
2. I want to advertise my product/establishment/service in B:SM Car Parks. What options do I have?
We have at your disposal different supports and options to help you publicize your product or business. Think of all the people who pass through our facilities on a daily basis and still don't know you. Take the opportunity to grow.
You only have to fill in the following form and we will contact you with no obligation.