The B:SM Car Park Network offers self-service lockers for e-commerce
As of this October, a new parcel collection and delivery service from the market leading digital commerce operator will be available in 10 car parks of the BSM network. These points offer self-service lockers that act as post office boxes and they are designed to respond to the increase of online purchases and to the users' new needs.
Operating without time limitations and available 24/7, all year round, this new service offers a safe and secure environment with 24-hour video surveillance.
The aim is to offer the users of the BSM Car Park Network various value-added services that will improve their daily lives. In this way, users can use these self-service lockers to send or receive their packages whenever they need to, without having to be at home.
With this commitment, BSM aims to promote sustainable mobility policies by reducing companies' last mile journeys, concentrating deliveries and lightening surface traffic, and providing specific spaces in underground car parks.
In a first phase of deployment, the service will be available in the 10 following car parks:
- BSM Barcelona Estació del Nord (c. Alí Bei, 54): Floor -1, next to the control cabin and the tickets machine.
- BSM Bilbao-Llull (c. Bilbao, 29): Floor -1, in front of space 148, next to the access of carrer Bilbao.
- BSM Cotxeres de Sarrià (Pg. Manel Girona, 77): Floor -1, in space 3, next to the motorbike recharging points.
- BSM Marquès de Mulhacén (c. Marquès de Mulhacén, 51): Floor -1, between the WC and the water meter room.
- BSM Mercat de la Boqueria (c. Floristes de la Rambla, s/n): Floor -1, next to space 213.
- BSM Mercat dels Encants (c. Castillejos, 158): Floor -2, in front of the vehicle ramp.
- BSM Mercat de la Sagrada Família (c. Mallorca, 425-433): Floor -1, where there are the bike spaces and in front of the tickets machine.
- BSM Mitre-Putxet (Rda. General Mitre, 203): Floor -1, next to the control cabin and the vehicle exit ramp.
- BSM Ona Glòries (c. de la ciutat de Granada, 173-175): Floor -1, in front of the pedestrian access and next to space 62.
- BSM Travessera de Dalt (Travessera de Dalt, 51):Floor -1A, in front of the vehicle ramp, towards floor -2B.