Effects of COVID-19 at the B:SM Parking Network
In the context of the current situation, we communicate that B:SM Parking Network continue to provide services to facilitate the essential mobility of citizens. However, as a measure to contain the expansion of the Coronavirus COVID-19, limit its incidence and protect people, some of the functionalities of BSM Parking Network services may be restricted.
- The staff will not Exchange Parking products in person.
- Only payment by bank card will be accepted on Car park Control Office.
- Is recommended the use of ATMs (bank card and coins) for the payments.
- The Citizen Attention Office (c. Calàbria, 66) will only carry out procedures in person by appointment from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm. You can make an appointment by calling 93 887 50 34 and selecting the option "Appointment".
- We are still here with you on the Customer Service telephone number +34 934092021, in the email atclientbsm[at]bsmsa[dot]cat and on the Technical Support section of SMOU App.
Effects at B:SM Car Parks:
- As of 06/20/2020 regular service is restored at the BSM Wellington car park (c. Ramon Trias Fargas, 19).
- BSM Bus Moll d'Espanya Car park (c. del Ictíneo, s/n) will be available again for seasonal ticket holders nad users per minutes from 06/05/2020.
- BSM P.R. Biomèdica Car park (c. del Doctor Aiguader, 88) will be available again for seasonal ticket holders and users per minutes from 06/05/2020.
Measures of helping out for seasonal ticket holders
- Until June 30, if the subscription cannot be used, and therefore, the vehicle in not in the Car park, we facilitate the request at no cost for a temporary withdrawal.
- In case of needing to actívate a subscription before the established date, it is mandatory to notify it 48 hours in advance by email atclientbsm[at]bsmsa[dot]cat
- Until June 7, in case of exceeding the parking time of the contracted subscription, we do not charge the difference.
Updated information can be followed through our website www.aparcamentsBSM.cat and on our Twitter profile @AparcamentsBSM
We recommend monitoring the current situation of the Coronavirus COVID-19 through official sources and that they respect the recommendations of the health authorities.
Thank you very much for your understanding and collaboration.
(UPDATED - 07/10/2020 01h00 pm)