Disruptions at the B:SM Car Park Network
In the context of the current situation, we communicate that B:SM Car Park Network continues to provide services to facilitate the citizens' essential mobility. However, as a measure to contain the expansion of the COVID-19, limit its incidence and protect people, some of the functionalities of the BSM Parking Network services may be restricted.
- When leaving the vehicle, the mask must be worn correctly in all the facilities.
- Using the hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available in all the car parks.
- Respecting the safety distance of 2 meters with other people.
- Taking the elevators individually and respecting the preferential use of people with reduced mobility.
- Using the toilets individual and respecting the indications of hygiene of hands and the existing signs of prevention.
Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol:
The B:SM Car Park Network has been certified with the Global Safe Site Excellence seal that ensures the correct implementation of the hygiene, safety, cleaning and disinfection prevention procedures required to deal with the pandemic caused by the coronavirus. The certifying agency Bureau Veritas has been in charge of auditing and verifying that all the measures set out in the protocols are carried out in the established manner. The certification has been obtained with the Excellence qualification, which involves compliance with sanitary measures and analysis with samples from the all different facilities that verify disinfection and cleaning.
For the safety of employees, customers and visitors of the BSM Car Park Network, we clean and reinforce the disinfection of surfaces or points of frequent contact every day, such as:
- Common areas
- Automatic Teller Machines
- Control cabinets, dashboards, tables, chairs, computers and other office tools for staff
- Toilets, taps and electric hand dryers
- Elevators and buttons
- Banisters and handrails
- Door handles and knobs
Commercial Information and Customer Service:
- The B:SM Car parks Commercial Information Schedule will be on working days from 7 am to 9 pm by calling +34 93 409 18 22 or by email infocomercial[at]bsmsa[dot]cat
- We are still here with you on the Customer Service telephone number +34 93 409 20 21, in the email atclientbsm[at]bsmsa[dot]cat and on the Technical Support section of SMOU App.
- The Citizen Attention Offices will only carry out procedures in person by appointment working days from 8.30 am to 2.30 pm and from 3.30 pm to 7.30 pm. You can make an appointment by calling +34 93 887 50 34 and selecting the option "Appointment".
Restrictions and Effects at B:SM Car Parks:
- All the BSM Car Parks are in full service.
- In general and for security reasons, the vehicle gates access will be closed form 10 pm to 6 am.
- The staff will not sell parking products in person.
- It is recommended to use the tickets machines (bank card and coins) for the payments and purchase of parking products.
- Delivery of the product pre-pay Hours Card purchased online can only be collected at the car park chosen for the purchase, during working days from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 9 pm.
- There will be no face-to-face deliveries of comercial parking products, resident parking opening commands, security locks for bicicles or similar from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Due to maintenance works and improvements, the elevator at access c. Sardenya of the BSM Estació Barcelona-Nord car park will be out of service from September 30 2021 to 7 November 2021, both included. The elevator at access c. Ribes/c. Alí Bei will remain operational.
Improvement works at the BSM Estació Barcelona-Nord car park
Due to comprehensive improvement works at the BSM Estació Barcelona-Nord car park, from 27 July 2021 to approximately 31 May 2022, news subscriptions will be restricted and the parking service will be temporarily restricted for the duration of these works. Current subscribers will be able to continue using the parking service under the conditions they have contracted.
Improvement works at the BSM Encants car park
From September 2021 until February 2022 approximately, we will be carrying out improvement works at the BSM Encants car park. Please, follow the instructions of the temporary signalling and service staff at all times to minimise the effects of the works as much as possible.
Updated information can be followed through our website www.aparcamentsBSM.cat and on our Twitter profile @AparcamentsBSM
We recommend monitoring the current situation of the COVID-19 through official sources and that they respect the recommendations of the health authorities.
Thank you very much for your understanding and collaboration.
(UPDATED - 10/04/2021 09h00 am)