Effects of COVID-19 at the B:SM Parking Network
In the context of the current situation, we communicate that B:SM Parking Network continue to provide services to facilitate the essential mobility of citizens. However, as a measure to contain the expansion of the Coronavirus COVID-19, limit its incidence and protect people, some of the functionalities of BSM Parking Network services may be restricted.
- When leaving the vehicle, the mask must be worn correctly in all the facilities.
- Using the hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available in all Car parks.
- Respecting the safety distance of 2 meters with other people.
- Taking the elevators individually and respecting the preferential use of people with reduced mobility.
- Using the toilets individual and respecting the indications of hygiene of hands and the existing signs of prevention.
Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol:
The Parking Network B: SM has been certified with the Global Safe Site Excellence seal that ensures the correct implementation of the hygiene, safety, cleaning and disinfection prevention procedures required to deal with the pandemic caused by the coronavirus. The certifying agency Bureau Veritas has been in charge of auditing and verifying that all the measures set out in the protocols are carried out in the established manner. The certification has been obtained with the Excellence qualification, which involves compliance with sanitary measures and analysis with samples from the all different facilities that verify disinfection and cleaning.
For the safety of employees, customers and visitors of the BSM car park network, we clean and reinforce the disinfection of surfaces or points of frequent contact every day, such as:
- Common areas
- Automatic Teller Machines
- Control cabinets, dashboards, tables, chairs, computers and other office tools for staff
- Toilets, taps and electric hand dryers
- Elevators and buttons
- Banisters and handrails
- Door handles and knobs
Restrictions and Customer Service:
- The staff will not exchange parking products in person.
- Only payment by bank card will be accepted on Car park Control Office.
- It is recommended to use ATMs (bank card and coins) for the payments.
- The Citizen Attention Office (c. Calàbria, 66) will only carry out procedures in person by appointment from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm. You can make an appointment by calling +34 93 887 50 34 and selecting the option "Appointment".
- We are still here with you on the Customer Service telephone number +34 93 409 20 21, in the email atclientbsm[at]bsmsa[dot]cat and on the Technical Support section of SMOU App.
Effects at B:SM Car Parks:
- As of 06/20/2020 regular service is restored at the BSM Wellington car park (c. Ramon Trias Fargas, 19).
- BSM Bus Moll d'Espanya Car park (c. del Ictíneo, s/n) will be available again for seasonal ticket holders and users per minutes from 06/05/2020.
- BSM P.R. Biomèdica Car park (c. del Doctor Aiguader, 88) will be available again for seasonal ticket holders and users per minutes from 06/05/2020.
Measures of helping out for seasonal ticket holders
- Until June 30, if the subscription cannot be used, and therefore, the vehicle is not in the car park, we facilitate the request at no cost for a temporary withdrawal.
- In case of needing to activate a subscription before the established date, it is mandatory to notify it 48 hours in advance by email atclientbsm[at]bsmsa[dot]cat
- Until June 7, in case of exceeding the parking time of the contracted subscription, we do not charge the difference.
Updated information can be followed through our website www.aparcamentsBSM.cat and on our Twitter profile @AparcamentsBSM
We recommend monitoring the current situation of the Coronavirus COVID-19 through official sources and that they respect the recommendations of the health authorities.
Thank you very much for your understanding and collaboration.
(UPDATED - 07/20/2020 10h00 am)